Monday, December 3, 2007

November 29th - GOOD NEWS!!

Sorry I haven't been on here in awhile. I've been busy working two jobs and running Devin around (Scouts, Church, Basketball...) There's just not much time left at the end of the days. Not to mention my house....you don't wanna see it. It's 10 times worse than it normally is....NOW THAT'S SCARY!!

Mom had a doctor's appointment on the 29th of November. We got the CT Scan results. GOOD NEWS IS.....The treatments are doing their job and the cancer has slightly decreased. They don't believe it's in her adrenal glands now as they didn't respond to the scan as normal cancer tumors would. So, Left upper lobe and liver.... Still Stage IV. Dr. Dayton wants mom to stay on the same regiment as she has been on, which is Carbo Platin, Taxol and Avastin. I believe she'll go through another 3-4 rounds (which consist of 1 treatment a week for 3 weeks, then a week off), then they'll do another scan.

Please, Please, Please....continue to keep my mother in your prayers! I believe that PRAYER WORKS!! While you're at it...throw up a few extra for the rest of my family too. My uncle isn't in the greatest of shape. Last I heard he was in the hospital. My cousin, Carrie, is doing Great and we want her to stay that way! The rest of us just need strength to make it through all of this.

Well, it is late and I must get to bed. Thanks for keeping up with mom and her condition and for all your prayers. I know she appreciates everything everyone has done for her. May God Bless each and everyone of you and your families this holiday season and beyond....

Much Love,

Tammi

No comments:

Songs for Mom