Thursday, March 27, 2008

March 27 - Pray for Uncle Fred.....

In my last blog, I forgot to mention that Dr. Dayton had arranged for Home Health to come out to Mom & Roger's to give mom Physical Therapy. The nurse was over on Tuesday to evaluate her and the Physical Therapist came today to evaluate her. I guess he gave her a few exercises to do on her own, but he won't actually be back to work with her until next Wednesday.

Mom and Roger is in the other trailer now. (Their phone number has not changed, so if you try to call them there is no need to worry. They had it moved over.) Devin is on Spring Break this week and spending the week with his Grandpa Breneman in Terre Haute, so I went over to Mom's on Tuesday and Wednesday night after work. She's still pretty fatigued, but that's all part of it. She can get herself up from the chairs and potty and walks with a walker. She seems pretty happy with the move, however Mom is really good with hiding how she really feels when she wants to. I personally think this place is better for them and for her. They have a little bit more room and it seems easier for her to navigate around.

Aunt Sharon came down Wednesday to help around the house. She and I went to Wal-Mart and I shopped for mom and Aunt Sharon bought some stuff for them too. I guess she spent today cleaning. I need to get over there this weekend and hang pictures. I hope they leave that for me. Sometimes I feel so useless when I go over to help and they've already done it all.
Photobucket


On another note, I want to ask everyone to please pray for my mom's little brother, Fred. Fred was diagnosed awhile back with Bone Cancer. (Cancer has not been kind to my family.) I guess he's in pretty bad shape and is in the hospital down in Evansville.

Thank you for all your kind words and prayers. You all prove what a wonderful community we live in and just how many great people we know. Thank you so much. We Love you all.

Tammi
Photobucket

No comments:

Songs for Mom