Saturday, May 17, 2008

May 16 - Mom's Battle is over.........

Mom passed away peacefully last night at approximately 9pm. Her battle was a short one. Only 9 months. The last two months were particularly difficult. I will spare you the details.

I just want to thank everyone who had kept up on mom's condition through this blog. I will probably discontinue blogging on this much.......however I am not planning on taking it down anytime soon.

Her funeral will be a Jenkins Funeral Home in Bloomfield, IN. Visitation is from 4-8pm on Monday, May 19th and Tuesday, May 20th one hour prior to services. Services will be on Tuesday at 1:00pm. Burial will be at Prairie Chapel Cemetery on hwy 57 between Bloomfield and Lyons. Her obituary can be read on the funeral homes website: Jenkins Funeral Home.

Thank you for all your love, support and prayers. We all greatly appreciate it during this difficult time. She suffers no more.

I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU MOM.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammi,
My heart is hurting so much right now, but I am so happy she is not hurting anymore. God has the most beautiful angel now. Today I read the cards she had sent me, and I cried so many tears. I love her with my entire heart. She always worried about me, and her battle was so much tougher than mine will ever be. Give Roger my love and hugs and kisses. I miss her so much already, and I am so thankful for the time we got to spend together this past week. I love you all.
Rest in Peace Aunt Judy.
Love, her Lumpy Lynn

Angela Wallington Zimmann, Ph.D. said...

Tammi, I remember when I was on the LCA site last summer and first "met" you. My mom was diagnosed with lung cancer officially on July 4 and died on July 28, so I am coming up on a year. It isn't easy, but my faith gets me through, as I am sure yours will, too. Your mom is safe in the arms of the Lord ~ and you are, too. God bless and keep you. Angela

Songs for Mom