Friday, August 24, 2007

Aug. 24 - Latest News......

Well as I type this, mom is at the hospital and getting her port in. I wish I could be there, but I figured this is pretty routine so I would stay at work and build my time off.

We still haven't heard from SIRA about when they are going to do the PET scan. I would have thought we would have heard something by now. Hopefully today.

Mom will start Chemotherapy on Monday. I know we are really dreading this, but I can't even begin to think about what mom must be feeling. I plan on going to her first Chemo treatment on Monday, so I can be there to hear everything they are going to tell her. I know the first time is probably really scary too. I asked mom to make sure her doctor's appointments are on another night other than Monday's and Wednesday's too, so I can go home and be with her in the evening while Roger works.

That's about all I know for now...... Please continue keeping mom in your prayers and say an extra prayer for Roger. He needs all the strength the Lord will provide him. He is going through so much now too.

God Bless.....

Tammi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tam,

Thanks so much for the updates, they help alot. I am praying for you all everyday, and I will pray especially hard for Roger. I can't imagine the pain he is feeling. I just wanted to let you know I think of you often, and love you all. Take Care of yourself too. I know that is going to be easier said than done, but don't make yourself sick by trying to do too much. I'm here if you need anything. Love You!

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Tammi~
I am so sorry to hear about your Mom! If you need anything just give me a call. I will share this with my cluster members and we will all keep you guys in our prayers.

Your Pampered Chef Family!
Beth Gray

Songs for Mom