Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sept. 9 - No News.......Sorta

Yea, Yea, Yea....I know, I haven't posted the pictures yet and I haven't blogged in at least a week. Sorry. Sue me. Life's gotten really busy, confusing and frustrating all at the same time. So much is going on, I have a hard time knowing whether I'm coming or going.

Devin has started football. I'm happy to say that mom and Roger made it to the game. I know it wore her out and that she isn't supposed to be out in direct sunlight. Thank god for Umbrellas. Devin's team won by the way, 18-6. It was so much fun watching them tackle each other. Our teams favorite part of the game. LOL

Mom's second Chemo treatment went well. Nothing unusual according to both mom and Roger, but you know how it goes...If I'm not there, I don't necessarily get the full story. Her next treatment is this Thursday. She will be meeting with the nurse practitioner that same day. They will actually meet with him while she is doing chemo. I am going to go Thursday in time for the appointment with the N.P. I want to see if he has anything to say.

I went and picked up Devin at mom & Roger's today. He spent the night with them so I could go out Saturday night to a Bachelorette party. When I was there, I set up the file cabinet so we can file all the paperwork to come. I picked up the Cancer Policy claim form that had been filled out by the Dr's office. There in Black and White was listed her Diagnosis: Lung Cancer, Liver Metastasis, Lymph Node Metastasis. We knew about the Lung & the Liver, but the Lymph Node was something completely new to us. I didn't mention it to mom, but told Roger. I know that once it's in the Lymph Nodes, the prognosis is not good.

This weekend has been tough for me personally. I have so much going on and so many decisions to make. Tomorrow is my first Den Meeting with my Bear Cubs, so that's not helping. I don't know why, but I'm really nervous about that.

Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers........I promise to try and get some pics posted soon.

Love,
Tammi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetheart,

You all are in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you for the updates. If there is anything we can do to help Judy and Roger, don't hesitate to call me. Love you dearly,

Diana

Songs for Mom